Friday, May 10, 2013

Pics


I have been asked by a few people to post more pictures of my journey on my blog since not everyone gets to see me on the reg and also don't see them on FB :)
So I thought I would throw a few up of my journey so far.
Post Surgery
Port Placement
First Chemo Treatment - Hospital stay for blockage
My adorable husband and I, just wanted to share this one because Ron looks cute in his suit and we are celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary tomorrow!

Okay now I will be better about posting pictures in the future :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi
    Hope the treatments are going good,
    I have been praying for you and your family.
    If you feel up to it I would love to hear your updates from June.
    You have helped me understand what to expect in my journey which begins on June 24th, I have to do exactly the same treatment program, so thank you and I pray everything is going good.
    May God Bless you and your family.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete